Saturday, 12 January 2008

POLITICS OF THE INHAIN

We’re all supposed to have a feminine, nicey nicey, liberal side. Well, mine usually manifests in the form of my muse, Polly Ticks. Yet whenever she pops into my mind I usually end up arguing with myself.
She says stupid things like: poor, poor Peter Hain. After all, it wasn’t his fault he forgot to record the £100,000 of donations he received. To which, as you can imagine, my reply was: bunkum.
But of most importance is the British Parliamentarian’s understanding of the word, ‘resignation’. Once the honorable course of action for those sleazy gits who were caught out, it now appears to be viewed as the electorates’ understanding that they won’t.

© Anthony North, January 2008

Must read this - HISTORY OF MAN

Narrated in short, accessible posts, why not take a look at my History of Man? Rather than concentrating on specific events, I attempt to show the 'patterns' of history, thus showing clearly how we got to today.
... access here ...

No comments: