Monday, 17 March 2008

I'D DO ANYTHING FOR DANCING ON ICE

As one ends another begins. They’re getting relentless. Celebrity shows where YOU pick the winner. I’d Do Anything is looking for the new Nancy for the new Oliver, whilst Dancing On Ice has just completed its latest run.
The whole idea of such shows is that you decide, but how relevant is this? Well, as I show here, I picked the winner of Dancing On Ice – Suzanne Shaw - on the first episode before anyone had skated.
What about the ‘plants’ in the ‘pick a musical star’ shows? Well, I identified Connie Fisher from live show one and Lee Mead from the second of the audition shows. What about the present one? Well, after one episode, look out for the REAL Nancy from the East End.
I love these shows. Brilliant entertainment. If you know what you’re looking for, the way they manipulate the public is entertainment indeed!

© Anthony North, March 2008



Beyond the Blog - For Writers

No comments: