Saturday, 10 May 2008

MY CURRENT AFFAIRS HAVE MOVED

Until further notice my current affairs posts have moved to Beyond the Blog. This site can be accessed by the link at the top of the sidebar. So whether your interest is politics, media, conflict, environment, crime, health or world affairs, Beyond the Blog is now the place to go.
In addition to current affairs, Beyond the Blog already has hundreds of posts, including fiction, poetry and culture and mystery essays. Plus the pages deal with all the above subjects, plus history, philosophy, religion and more.
The plan is to now use this blog for my more in-depth series on specific subjects, as already begun with my now completed series on Racism, and the work in progress on the history of Britain. So remember, for my current affairs, Beyond the Blog is now the place to go - accessed from top of sidebar.

Anthony North

15 comments:

Jodi said...

I came over to check out your Friday Feast, but couldn't find it! Thanks for stopping by and joining my feast though!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

I'll go check it out. Have a great day. :)

Cheerio said...

Came over to say thanks for your comment on Thursday Thirteen. Wanted to see yours too but where should I go?

anthonynorth said...

Hi Cheerio,
Thanks for that. All my work is on Beyond the Blog at the moment. Access from top of sidebar.

simon said...

with you

Beth said...

Thank you for commenting on my "History" poem, a reflection on 9/11. My husband served in Vietnam and even while realizing the emotional costs, he says he would do so again. I think you're entirely right that politicians wage war that the rest of us struggle to understand.

anthonynorth said...

Hi Beth,
Thanks for that. If you want to see my current work, you'll need to click Beyond the Blog at top of sidebar.

Annie said...

Excellent notice. Glad to have the update. Thanks.

Whitesnake said...

I could never find the comment thingy on the other thingy where the thingy I couldnt find was.....

anthonynorth said...

Well, that's the problem with thingies ;-)

babooshka said...

If you are nterested in Politics you should see my blog.

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have come here from Ms. SANDY CARLSON's blog.

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

Another Interesting Blog LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have come here from Ms. SANDY CARLSON's blog.

I have read some of your posts. I liked the same and would like to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

Another Interesting Blog LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

Beth P. said...

Nice to see 'movement' in your blogs, Anthony--
But miss you on OSI today!

SECRET DIARY said...

My first time on your blog. I like your blog and the template. Its fabulous. Ciao.

~ Secret Diary
http://RFourBiz.Blogspot.com